Complete Digital Management Starting at $350 / month
Don’t Be Afraid To Dream
Most small businesses baulk at the thought of dealing with web / social media. They think it’s too difficult to deal with, they don’t have time to deal with it, and they can’t afford to pay someone 10s of thousands of dollars to manage them in-house. Many companies are often looking for a solution and find one company does part of what they need then another company does the other part. This is often very daunting and frustrating for many small businesses.
We listen to you and understand your frustration. We aim to be a “one stop shop” for your small business.
We tell you “Don’t be afraid to dream”. What we mean by that is don’t think you can’t have it all for an affordable price. Depending on your level of need we have a package for you. Whether you’re just in need of a small static package or need a large e-commerce site with social media management, we have a plan for you.
Below you’ll find some services we offer as well as the verticals we cover. No matter what your need we are here to help. Let us take the burden out of your digital marketing needs and bring you into a fully managed platform designed to convert. Sit down with us and find out why we are the last agency you will ever need.
Featured Service Areas
ADA Compliance refers to conforming to the regulations and guidelines set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990. The ADA is a civil rights law that prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities in all areas of public life, including employment, education, transportation, and access to public and private facilities.
ADA Compliance means ensuring that people with disabilities have the same access to information, products, and services as those without disabilities. This includes making reasonable accommodations to ensure that individuals with disabilities are not excluded from participating in programs or activities.
ADA Compliance also applies to websites and digital content. This means that websites must be accessible to individuals with disabilities, including those with visual, auditory, or physical impairments.
Some common examples of ADA Compliance measures for websites include:
- Adding alt text to images: This helps individuals with visual impairments understand the content of the image.
- Providing captions or transcripts for videos: This helps individuals with hearing impairments access the audio content.
- Ensuring proper contrast: This helps individuals with low vision or color blindness distinguish between text and background.
- Making sure that all website features are accessible with a keyboard: This helps individuals with physical impairments navigate the site without a mouse.
- Using descriptive and meaningful link text: This helps individuals using screen readers to understand the context of the link.
Failure to comply with ADA regulations for websites may result in legal penalties, fines, or lawsuits. Therefore, it is crucial for businesses and organizations to ensure that their websites are accessible to individuals with disabilities.
Digital marketing and websites are closely related. Websites are an essential component of a digital marketing strategy as they serve as a virtual storefront or platform for businesses to showcase your products or services and interact with their customers online.
A website provides a platform for your business to engage with your target audience and build brand awareness. It is a space where your business can offer valuable content, showcase your products and services, and share information about your brand. A well-designed website can help to establish trust and credibility with your customers and increase conversions.
Digital marketing strategies such as search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and social media marketing can drive traffic to your website, increase brand visibility, and generate leads and sales.
When designing a website for digital marketing purposes, it is important to consider factors such as user experience (UX), mobile responsiveness, search engine optimization (SEO), and content. A well-designed website should be easy to navigate, load quickly, and provide valuable and relevant content to visitors.
Overall, a website is an integral part of your digital marketing strategy as it provides a platform for your business to engage with your target audience, build brand awareness, and generate leads and sales online.
Digital marketing is different from traditional marketing in that it offers more precise targeting, better measurement, and more affordable costs. With digital marketing, your business can reach a wider audience at a lower cost than with traditional marketing methods.
Some examples of our digital marketing strategies include:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Content marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Video marketing
Digital marketing allows your business to engage with your target audience and build brand awareness, generate leads and sales, and analyze customer behavior and preferences. It is an ever-evolving field that requires continuous learning and adaptation to stay current with new technologies and trends.
Dropshipping is a business model where the retailer does not keep any physical inventory. Instead, when a customer places an order on the your website, you purchase the product from a third-party supplier who ships it directly to the customer. You then make a profit by selling the product at a higher price than they purchased it for.
We use a service for our clients called Printify which is a print-on-demand dropshipping platform that allows you to create and sell custom merchandise such as t-shirts, hoodies, and phone cases without any inventory. Printify partners with a network of suppliers who handle the printing, shipping, and fulfillment of orders. You can choose from a wide range of products, designs, and suppliers on the platform.
Using Printify allows you to easily create and sell your own custom merchandise without any upfront costs or inventory management. The platform handles everything from printing to shipping, so you can focus on marketing and growing your business. However, you should keep in mind that you are still responsible for customer service and building your brand reputation, even though you don’t physically handle the products.
One of the main benefits of dropshipping is that it eliminates the need for you to invest in inventory upfront. This can be a great option for entrepreneurs who want to start an online store but don’t have the funds to buy and store large quantities of products.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation. It is a regulation adopted by the European Union (EU) in 2016 that governs the collection, use, and processing of personal data of individuals in the EU. The GDPR became enforceable on May 25, 2018 and replaced the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC.
The GDPR is designed to protect the privacy and personal data of individuals by imposing strict obligations on organizations that collect and process personal data. It applies to all organizations, regardless of their location, that process the personal data of individuals in the EU.
Under the GDPR, individuals have the right to access, correct, and delete their personal data, and they have the right to know how their data is being processed. Organizations must obtain explicit consent from individuals before processing their data, and they must implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data.
The GDPR also establishes significant penalties for organizations that violate its provisions, including fines of up to €20 million or 4% of the organization’s global annual revenue, whichever is higher.
Here are some of the key ways that GDPR affects websites:
- User consent: Websites must obtain explicit user consent before collecting, processing, or storing their personal data. This means that websites must clearly explain what data they are collecting and how it will be used, and users must actively agree to this before the data can be collected.
- Data collection and storage: Websites must ensure that they only collect and store the data that they need, and that it is kept secure. Websites must also be transparent about how long they will keep the data, and why they are keeping it.
- Right to access and erasure: Under GDPR, users have the right to access the personal data that a website has collected about them, and to request that it be erased. Websites must have processes in place to facilitate these requests.
- Data breaches: If a website experiences a data breach that affects the personal data of its users, it must report the breach to the relevant authorities within 72 hours.
- Penalties: Websites that do not comply with GDPR can face significant penalties, including fines of up to 4% of their annual global revenue or €20 million (whichever is greater).
Overall, GDPR has significant implications for how websites collect, store, and use personal data. Websites must be transparent about their data practices and ensure that they are complying with all GDPR requirements to avoid penalties and maintain user trust.
Graphic design is the practice of creating visual content to communicate messages and ideas to a target audience. It involves the use of typography, images, colors, and other visual elements to convey a message or idea effectively.
Our graphic designers use various software tools to create designs for a wide range of media, including print and digital platforms. They work on projects such as branding and identity design, web design, marketing materials, product packaging, and more.
Effective graphic design requires a combination of artistic ability, technical skills, and knowledge of design principles. It is important for our graphic designers to have a strong understanding of typography, color theory, composition, and layout, as well as an awareness of the latest design trends and technologies.
Graphic design can have a significant impact on the success of your business, as it helps to convey a strong visual message that can influence consumer perceptions and behavior.
Remember, effective graphic design is all about communicating your message clearly and engagingly. By following these tips, we can help you create designs that resonate with your target audience and help to achieve your communication goals.
- Understand your target audience: Before we start designing, it’s important to understand who your target audience is. We help you think about what they are looking for and what message you want to convey to them.
- Keep it simple: Effective design is often simple and easy to understand. We avoid clutter and focus on conveying your message clearly and concisely.
- Use colors strategically: Colors can evoke emotions and set the tone for your design. We choose colors that align with your brand and message, and use them strategically to highlight important elements.
- Use typography wisely: Typography is an important element of design that can convey tone, personality, and hierarchy. We choose fonts that align with your brand and message, and use them consistently throughout your design.
- Use imagery thoughtfully: Images and graphics can enhance your design and make it more engaging, but they can also distract from your message if used improperly. We choose imagery that aligns with your brand and message, and use it sparingly and thoughtfully.
- Use whitespace effectively: Whitespace, or the empty space around your design elements, can help to improve readability and focus attention on important elements. We use whitespace strategically to create a balanced and visually appealing design.
- Keep file sizes in mind: When designing for digital media, it’s important to keep file sizes in mind. Large file sizes can slow down website loading times and create a poor user experience. We optimize your images and graphics for web use to keep file sizes small.
- Stay up-to-date with design trends: Design trends are constantly evolving, so it’s important to stay up-to-date with the latest styles and techniques. This helps us to create designs that feel fresh and modern.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It refers to the practice of optimizing websites and content to improve their visibility and ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs). The primary goal of SEO is to increase the quantity and quality of organic traffic to a website from search engines.
SEO involves various techniques, including on-page optimization (such as optimizing website structure, meta tags, content, and internal linking), off-page optimization (such as link building and social media marketing), and technical optimization (such as improving website speed, mobile-friendliness, and security).
SEO is essential for businesses and website owners who want to attract more organic traffic to their websites and increase their online visibility. Effective SEO can help a website rank higher in search engine results, leading to more clicks, visits, and conversions.
Its’ important to remember SEO is a long-term strategy that requires ongoing effort and attention. By following these tips, we create high-quality content that ranks well in search engines and attracts more traffic to your website.
- Conduct keyword research: We use keyword research tools like Google Keyword Planner or Ahrefs to identify the keywords and phrases that people are searching for in your industry.
- Create high-quality content: We write informative, engaging, and original content that provides value to your audience. We make sure to include the target keywords in your content, but avoid keyword stuffing.
- Use header tags: We use header tags (H1, H2, H3, etc.) to structure your content and make it easier to read. We include your target keywords in your headers.
- Optimize your meta tags: We write compelling meta titles and descriptions that include your target keywords. These tags appear in search engine results, so they can influence click-through rates.
- Use internal linking: We link to other pages on your website to help search engines understand the structure and content of your site. This can also help to keep visitors on your site for longer.
- Build backlinks: Backlinks are links from other websites that point to your content. They can improve your search engine rankings, but it’s important to get them from reputable sites that are relevant to your industry.
- Monitor your performance: We use tools like Google Analytics to monitor your website’s performance and track your progress over time. This can help you to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions about your SEO strategy.
Web Content Management
Web Content Management (WCM) refers to the process of creating, managing, publishing, and maintaining digital content for websites, portals, and other online platforms.
Our WCM solutions provide your business with tools and frameworks for us to create and manage web content, including text, images, videos, and other multimedia formats. These tools help our content creators to create and publish content easily, and also provide our website administrators with a centralized platform to manage content workflows, track content performance, and optimize website user experience.
Web Content Management is crucial for your business to maintain a strong online presence and engage with your audiences effectively. By providing a centralized platform for creating and managing web content, our WCM solutions help your business to improve content quality, reduce time-to-market, and enhance customer experience.
Effective web content management involves several key principles and strategies that are designed to help ensure that your website is well-organized, engaging, and easy to navigate for your audience. Here are some tips to help you understand your web content effectively:
- Plan your content strategy: Before creating content for your website, you should develop a content strategy that aligns with your business goals and objectives. We can help you wit this process. This includes identifying your target audience, understanding their needs and interests, and determining the type of content that will resonate with them.
- Use a content management system (CMS): We use a CMS called WordPress to help manage your website’s content more efficiently. It allows you to create, publish, and edit content easily, without needing to know HTML or other technical skills.
- Create high-quality content: Your website’s content should be well-written, informative, and engaging to your target audience. This means using clear and concise language, providing valuable information, and using relevant images and videos.
- Optimize your content for search engines: SEO optimization helps your website rank higher in search engine results, making it easier for your audience to find you. This involves using relevant keywords, optimizing meta tags, and creating high-quality backlinks to your website.
- Regularly update your content: Keeping your website’s content up-to-date is important for engaging your audience and maintaining their interest. Regularly adding new content, such as blog posts, articles, and videos, can help keep your website fresh and relevant.
- Ensure your website is mobile-friendly: With the increasing use of mobile devices we ensure that your website is optimized for mobile users. This means using responsive web design, which adjusts your website’s layout and content to fit the screen size of different devices.
- Monitor and analyze your website’s performance: We track your website’s analytics and help you understand how your audience is interacting with your content. This includes monitoring traffic, bounce rates, and engagement metrics, and making changes as needed to improve your website’s performance.
By following these principles and strategies, we effectively manage your website’s content, engage your audience, and achieve your business objectives.
The primary goal of web design is to create a website that is visually appealing and easy to use for visitors. A well-designed website can help a business or organization establish a strong online presence, attract and retain customers, and achieve its marketing objectives.
Some important considerations in web design include mobile responsiveness, accessibility, search engine optimization (SEO), and website security. These factors can impact the user experience, visibility, and performance of the website.
UX, or user experience, is a crucial element of web design, as it focuses on making websites easy to use and navigate for users. We create content that covers the basics of UX design, including user research, wireframing, prototyping, and testing.
With more people accessing the internet through mobile devices, it’s essential to make sure your website is optimized for various screen sizes. We make your website responsive, including using flexible grids, optimizing images, and implementing breakpoints.
Website optimization is essential for improving website speed, performance, and search engine ranking. We use various optimization techniques, including image compression, caching, minification, and using content delivery networks (CDNs).
Effective web design content should be visually appealing, easy to navigate, and clearly convey the purpose and message of the website. This requires a careful balance of aesthetics and functionality, as well as an understanding of the target audience and their needs and preferences.
Some key elements of web design content include:
- Layout: The arrangement of text, images, and other elements on a webpage.
- Typography: The choice of font, size, and style used to display text.
- Color: The selection of colors used throughout the website, which can impact the overall tone and mood.
- Images and graphics: The use of photographs, illustrations, and other visual elements to enhance the design and convey information.
- Navigation: The system of menus, links, and other tools used to help users move through the website.
- Interactivity: The use of animations, videos, and other interactive elements to engage users and enhance the user experience.
- Content: The written copy and other information displayed on the website, including headlines, subheadings, and body text.
When creating web design content, it’s important to consider the overall goals and objectives of your website, as well as the needs and preferences of the target audience. By focusing on these key elements, our designers can create effective and engaging web experiences that effectively communicate your message and meet your users’ needs.
Web security refers to the practice of protecting websites, web applications, and web services from unauthorized access, attacks, and exploitation. With the increasing use of the internet and web-based applications, web security has become an essential aspect of information security.
There are various types of web security threats, such as:
- Cross-site scripting (XSS): Attackers inject malicious code into a website to steal sensitive data or compromise user accounts.
- SQL injection: Attackers exploit vulnerabilities in a website’s code to inject malicious SQL commands into the database, potentially allowing them to access or modify sensitive data.
- Cross-site request forgery (CSRF): Attackers trick users into performing actions they didn’t intend to perform, such as transferring money or changing account details.
- Denial-of-service (DoS): Attackers overload a website’s server with traffic or requests, making it unavailable to legitimate users.
To prevent these and other types of web security threats, our web developers and administrators employ various security measures, such as:
- Regular software updates: Keeping web software up-to-date helps to patch vulnerabilities and reduce the risk of attack.
- Secure coding practices: Writing secure code, such as validating user input, using prepared statements in database queries, and escaping output to prevent XSS attacks.
- User authentication and access control: Ensuring that only authorized users can access sensitive data and perform certain actions.
- Encryption: Using encryption to protect data in transit and at rest, such as using HTTPS and SSL/TLS protocols.
- Web application firewalls (WAFs): Implementing WAFs to monitor and filter traffic to a website to detect and prevent attacks.
- Regular security audits and penetration testing: Conducting regular security audits and penetration testing to identify vulnerabilities and assess the effectiveness of security measures.
By implementing these and other web security measures, our web developers and administrators can help protect websites, web applications, and web services from unauthorized access, attacks, and exploitation.
4 Business Verticals
A standard business website is used to tell a story about your business. One of the most important things to remember when creating your website is to say what your company does right on the homepage. You’ll want to use the homepage as a sitemap to other areas of the your website. Think about your specific user experience and the journey the user will go through as they navigate your site. It’s all about capturing your client bases attention and keeping them on your website.
Set up like dynamic sites with content updating frequently there are 8 major points you’re looking at to create an effective e-commerce website. Images, product descriptions, pricing, options, social media buttons, buyers comments, return / exchange guarantee policy, and security guarantee. While there is no magic formula for a successful e-commerce business focusing on these 8 areas will set you up for success. It comes down to how you use for e-commerec site to promote your business.
A non-profit website is set up dynamically like all websites. Its purpose is to connect with its audience and tell the foundation’s story. When putting together a non-profit website it is critical to put yourself in your audiences’ shoes and ask “why should someone want to donate to my organization. When creating your non-profits’ site you can use the who, what, when, were, why, and how method to ask yourself questions your audience would ask and hone in what message your website while convey.
A government website is a place for your citizens to come and learn how the government history, code of ethics, organization values, public figures, events, documents, and parks and recreation to name a few points. When building a government website it is important to remember a few things like ease of obtaining services, mobile access, information search, notification services, and keeping citizens in the loop using our social media tools.